Favorite Pharmacist & Employee Contest
Terms & Conditions
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes begins September 1st 2023 and ends September 30th, 2023 ("Sweepstakes Period").
1. SPONSORS: The Favorite Pharmacist & Employee Voting Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by KINNEY DRUGS (“Administrator”), 29 East Main Street, Gouverneur, NY 13642.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal U.S. residents of New York and Vermont and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Starting on September 1st, 2023 entrants may enter by nominating their Favorite Pharmacist and/or Favorite Store Employee on the contest registration page. Email address and phone number are required. Limit one entry per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Duplicate email addresses will not be accepted. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No purchase is required to enter. To enter by postal mail, submit your information and entry information to: Favorite Pharmacist/Employee Contest, 6333 State Route 298, Suite 305, Syracuse, NY 13057.
All entries MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59PM (EST) on September 30th, 2023.
Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes becomes the property of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a Grand Prize or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater value.
5. PRIZE: Three winners will be selected at the end of the contest's duration. The winners will each win one of the following prizes valued at the retail values listed below. Each winner will receive five $100 Kinney Drugs Gift Cards ($500 value)
WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected and notified by Friday October 13th, 2023.
Winners will be selected at random from qualified entries. Winners will be notified by PHONE on the next business day after selection and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, and a Publicity Release form within three days of date of issuance. If the winner does not respond to claim their prize within seven days of phone notification, a new winner will be selected and notified.
If a prize notification or prize is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. At Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted for any prize that becomes unavailable for any reason. Winners may not make prize substitutions. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any applicable federal and state tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the winners. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to Sponsor to use winner's name, address (city and state), likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor shall not be liable to winners or any other persons for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, epidemic or pandemic, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond Sponsor's reasonable control.
7. GENERAL TERMS: Entrants release and waive any claims they may have against Sponsor for any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, or participation in this Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of New York and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. Employees of KPH Healthcare Services, Inc. and its affiliates or their immediate family members are NOT eligible to vote in and/or win the contest.